Introduction to Panopto for Recording Online Lectures
- The above video provides a brief overview of key ideas from the workshop.
- Download the full workshop slides.
- For a brief introduction of new features in Canvas, please watch a recording of the New and Updated Tools for Remote and Hybrid Teaching Workshop (11:15-12:40).
- If you have further questions, please consult the UChicago Panopto Guides or visit the ATS office hours.
- If you want to learn more about creating lecture videos or video assignments using Panopto, please register for the Effective Asynchronous Lecture Videos workshop and the Effective Video Assignments workshop on the Teaching Remotely website.